Background

Monday, September 1, 2014

Currently September

Man o man!

August has come and gone.

September is before us!

My students know me.  I know them.  And we can finally get this show on the road.

We are starting rotations this week!!!


Listening:  I started a yoga group for teachers after school and am on the lookout for good music.  Anyone know of a great playlist?  

Loving: It's Labor Day weekend!  

Here's what I've been up to today:





Thinking: I just started a book club, and we are currently reading The Giver.  Anyone else out there love this book?  I can't wait to meet and discuss it.  And watch the movie.

Wanting: Fall. Please. Come. To. Texas.  Sincerely, the sweaty girl with frizzy hair

Needing:  I need to catch up on all my yearly doctor appointments.  Eye doctor.  Dentist.  Lady Doctor. Fun.

3 Trips: 
Australia - my husband's family is from here and I would love to go see where he was born!
East Coast - I've never been (obviously!) but want to visit to see all of the history and beauty!
Alaska - My sister just got back from driving her friend from Alaska to Texas to help her move.  I saw pictures and now I wanna go!!

Thanks for stopping by!  

I hope you have a great short week :)


 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

3 comments:

  1. I think that we've all been in the heat for too long! You, the person before me and I all listed Alaska/up north as a place we'd like to visit!

    Take care,
    Dawn
    Apples, Owls, and Peppermint Mochas

    ReplyDelete
  2. For real about the fall weather in Texas. I'm in Austin, and I'm melting. Please cool off! I need to make doctor appointments too...I had all summer, but did I handle this. Nooope. Why do I hate doing that so much? You have a great short week too!

    Wallis
    Ms. Wilson’s Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to Australia as well! Lady doctor, dentist and eye doctor? No fun at all!
    Sara-Polka Dot Kinders

    ReplyDelete