Background

Monday, August 13, 2012

MIA

I have been MIA for a while, but I've got a good reason!  

I finally got to move into my new school last week.  

In Service began on Wednesday.

I am in the process of presenting two Professional Development sessions for my district. 

We had meet the teacher night tonight!  

(I am already loving my students! I don't want to jinx myself, but as of right now, I have ten students in my class.  I always say, the more the merrier, but bring on the one-on-one instruction! TEN! Can you even imagine?)

Here's a look at what I've been up to!

~A week in pictures~

Teacher's Heaven!

Exciting and exhausting!


Before.
Empty.
 Brand-stinkin-new.
What it looked like when I left that night. YIKES!
Work in Progress
Yes, the big blank wall is going to have a white board soon (I'm crossing my fingers!)
Teacher desk, cafe menu, and calendar wall

Finished!

What'd you think?











2 comments:

  1. It looks GREAT! All of your hard work paid off! And only ten students....that's a dream. You are going to have a great year!

    Diane
    Teaching with Moxie

    ReplyDelete