Background

Sunday, May 5, 2013

I Teach Firsties and an Instagram Challenge!

First Grade Blogger

I teach first grade (for 18 more days! Yikes!)

Soon I will be changing this banner to 2nd grade blogger....but I couldn't take the plunge just yet.

I am excited, nervous, and sad.  I'm not quite ready to deal with all of those emotions....I'll wait till summer when things aren't so fast and furious.

First will always be my first love.

~

What grade do you teach?

Link up with your grade level here.


Also, here's the challenge:

When I first saw the buzz about instagram, I said nothankyou.
I have a personal account but didn't want to jump on the bandwagon just because everyone was jumping.  I mean, if everyone jumped off a bridge, would you do it?  Or if every googlereader app was shut down would you switch to bloglovin...wait.....  You know what I mean.

I was hesitant to jump on the instagram bandwagon because my district frowns upon social networking.

There's nothing worse than your superintendent finding out you were uploading photos onto facebook during recess.
#justsaying #notme #nowayjose


But if I'm honest, I am a visual learner.  I learn so much better when I can see a picture of something.  There are a lot of visual teachers out there who want to make the most of their teaching.  I believe that this blog journey is all about learning from each other.  That's why I started this in the first place.  I learn so much from all of you, and I can only hope that I inspire a few along the way.

I hope that my time spent grammin will allow other bloggers to learn from me.


That being said, I am going to start the May 2013 Photo Challenge from the Clutter-Free Classroom.

Who's with me?

Find our what's happenin' here:  @thefrizzinfirst


No comments:

Post a Comment