Background

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Nerd Alert!

Nerd Alert!

Remember how I went to that two day training a few weeks ago?

Well I met with a teacher friend on Monday and got my panties all in a wad!

She just finished reading the Daily Five book and wanted to talk all things reading.  I was trying to tell her about all the things I learned and want to implement....but I was getting SO overwhelmed!

I learned about it....but I haven't read the research about it!

That is so important if I want to become a better teacher!

so, I just bought this
 and this
 to help the situation out.

I know there are a few bloggers out there participating in the Guided Reading Book Study.  But I'm wondering if any of you use the Buddy Study Spelling system?

I am hoping to find answers from Fountas and Pinnell!

While I patiently wait for the books to come in the mail, I will be reading the ORIGINAL guided reading book by Fountas and Pinnell!




In other news:

Today is our three year anniversary!  




Reminder:  as if you needed one Only a few days left to switch over your google reader blogs to Bloglovin.

Click the button below to follow me!

Follow on Bloglovin
 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your pictures. Congrats on your three years of bliss. Hubby and I are getting ready to celebrate 10 in August! It's FLOWN by!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, the pictures are adorable! Happy anniversary!
    You selected three really great books to read...enjoy!
    Found you through the Bloglovin' Blog Hop. Following you now. :)

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog through the bloglovin link up...so cute! Happy Anniversary!
    Kheila
    Two Friends In First

    ReplyDelete