Background

Saturday, September 7, 2013

SmileMakers Product Review

Hello Bloggers and Happy Saturday!

There is nothing better than surviving the week working hard all week and anticipating the weekend.

I'm here to tell you about an amazing website full of products for your classroom!


SmileMakers contacted me a few weeks ago asking if I would review a product.  

Of course I couldn't pass this up!

They let me choose any product from their website, and let me tell you, it was a hard choice!

They have so many great instructional tools, resources, and engaging products for the classroom!

I decided on the differentiated instructional cubes.


They seemed to have so much potential in the classroom that I just had to try them! 

I received my package so quick that I hadn't even started school yet!

The dice have a plastic sleeve on each side where you can slip questions, pictures, or other paper for students to roll.

As I was waiting for school to start, I was day dreaming about all the ways I could use them.

I can use them for small group instruction in math or reading.
I can use them during our family morning meeting in a whole group setting.
I can use them in centers as well!

I really like that they come in a pack of three!  

This gives the teacher and students variety. 
 I can have an above grade level, on grade level, or below grade level dice.
Or I can use all three for one game or activity, such as build a word.

The pack saves me so much time!  


The students love to use them, and the best part about the product is that they are soft dice which makes NO NOISE!  
This teacher is one happy teacher.

SmileMakers.
(Enter deep sign and satisfied smile here.)

If you want to grab a set for your classroom, or look at all of the other amazing products from SmileMakers, click on their logo or picture below.  

They are having a great deal for teachers that runs until September 27th.  
Enter: SMILE25 at checkout.
Teachers save 10% off, plus free shipping with orders over $29 or more.  



Here are a few links for you to find great deals and products!

Check them out:






 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment