Background

Monday, January 6, 2014

Currently Frozen


I'm going to make this quick since I'm SIX days late!

It's freezing here in Texas!  Talk about arctic freeze!

I loved going to work today because I was well rested and had the energy to deal with certain unnamed behaviors.  I need to remember this when I am at my wits end come Spring Break......

It's bone-chillin cold with no snow.  
No fun at all!

I have been in the organizing mood lately....closets, filing cabinets, centers, you name it and I want to organize it.

I need a birthday massage on Wednesday.  
I mean, if you don't get a massage on your birthday when can you?

This Christmas Break, the husband and I spend our time running and walking the trails of a local park.  

Gotta get to bed.  It was the first day back and I didn't fall asleep until after midnight last night.  
This teacher is in deep need of deep sleep.

Cheers to 2014.  
May my currently's continue.
Short and sweet and six days late.


 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha! Not to fear, I just linked up my currently today! I can't believe how cold it's been everywhere! I'm in Chicago and we've got a lot of snow and temperatures that are 50 below. ICK!
    Stay warm!
    Erin
    Short and Sassy Teacher

    ReplyDelete