Background

Friday, March 15, 2013

Five for Friday: Spring Break Edition


I'm happy to be linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for some Five for Friday.  I've gotten out of the swing of posting and am excited to link up again.  Here are five random photos over the course of my spring break week.


I started off my Spring Break with a little shopping!  I found these pants at a new thrift store in town and said "why not?"  Anyone throwing an 80's party soon?  I am in need of an occasion to wear these bad boys!

On Monday, I spent some time in the classroom- cleaning, organizing, and rearranging.

My sister celebrated her big Three-Oh Birthday on Tuesday.  We started the celebration by booking a relaxing massage, but as it turns out, we missed our appointment because we were thirty minutes late.  We went to the mall instead and happened upon these chair massages.  Lucky us!  


The husband and I decided to go on a camping trip at the end of our week.  We got to the campsite and realized we were suppose to camp 40 yards from a major highway!  No thank you!
We booked it back to our apartment and ended up grilling there instead! 



I spent today rearranging and Spring Cleaning our apartment.  This is my new happy place.

If you are just happening upon your Spring Break I hope you enjoy it.  If you are just finishing up, I wish you rest and comfort knowing Summer is right around the corner. :)


5 comments:

  1. I have a week and a half until spring break. I can't wait! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pants! :) I am so jealous of your classroom size! It seems like everyone has a giant classroom! My room is so small and I could have 30 kids next year! :( Ah...a massage would be lovely right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous pants! And those are some pretty fancy floors you guys have in your classrooms in Texas :) Sounds like you had a super fun Spring Break - 5 more days until ours!!!

    Molly
    Lucky to Be in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! I found your blog through the link up :-) I LOVE your caterpillar rug! Where on Earth did you find it!?

    Andrew
    Mr. First Grade

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you lived in DC.. you could wear those to work! The style here is wild!
    I feel so out of place!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete