Background

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Teachers Helping Teachers in West, Texas


This week has been very tragic for central Texas.
There are so many families in need.
So much was lost on Wednesday night when a fertilizer plant exploded.

As the events unfolded this week, I couldn't help but think about the teachers who have been effected in the explosion.

One school was completely lost, and the others were also damaged.

As a teacher, my classroom is my second home.  I spend so much time, money, and energy into making it a special place.  I cannot imagine starting over again from nothing.

~


Krystal from Kreative in Kinder is hosting a fundraiser for the teachers of West whose schools were damaged in the fertilizer explosion.  

ALL of the money raised from this fundraiser will go towards teachers at West ISD to purchase classroom materials.  

When I heard that Crystal was having this fundraiser, I knew I had to share it with my fellow bloggers.  This is a great way to directly help the teachers provide consistency to their students who are grieving. 

Here's how you can help:

By donating $25 (or more) to this cause, you will get over $150 worth of TPT products.




Click on the picture to see the original blog post from Crystal, which has all of the products and the form to donate.

Grace and Peace to you friends.

-The Frizz


1 comment:

  1. This is fantastic! I just got my goodies and made my donation! I am going to share this on my blog too after I eat dinner! I went all out tonight! I cooked McDonald's! :)

    ReplyDelete