Background

Friday, November 8, 2013

Currently Late!

Holy Macaroni!

I woke up yesterday and realized it was the seventh of November.

SEVENTH!

I have missed this month's currently by SEVEN eight days!

At my school, we have the motto of "No Excuses" but in this case, I just need to say that switching grade levels is kickin' my rear end.

Now, I am pretty sure I will be the last entry for currently, which means I should earn some sort of award right?

Maybe next month (with a little motivation) I will earn the "Most Improved" blogger award!



Listening to NOTHING...well except for our neighbors three year old tantrum.  But aside from that, there is nothing else pouring into these ears.  I took today off from school as a sort of "mental health" day.  Sometimes your soul needs rest.  Other times, it's your ears.

Loving the colder weather.  It is not longer over 100 degrees in Texas.  I no longer walk outside and become an instant human sweat-ball.  End of story.

Thinking about guided reading.  I attended a training yesterday and have lots on my mind...as always.  More to come in my next post.

Wanting a back massage.  Scratch that.  I am needing it.

A yummy pin: I am currently obsessed with this soup recipe.  It's Fall in a pot, Ya'll.

Sweet Potato-Sausage Soup

Check it out here: http://www.marthastewart.com/946706/sweet-potato-sausage-soup


 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read about your guided reading. I've never really done guided reading until this year and have no idea if what I'm doing is right. I guess as long as the kids are growing right? :) Also, love the sweet sound of SILENCE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe, you did better than me! I figured it out on the 5th that I had missed it and decided I would catch it next month - I'm lazy now - I made excuses!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete