Background

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

I'm Having My First Sale!! (and Why Wednesday)


I'm having my first sale!  

Hip hip horray! 

Head on over to my TPT store to get 20% off my Sight Word Book and Monthly Newsletters!





Hurry!  Sale ends tonight at midnight!  

You can also snag up a Writer's Workshop pack over at Melissa store



Now onto: 





I LOVE LOVE LOVE staying organized.  This past Friday, my partner teacher and I went through all of our math manipulates to make room for our new Go Math manipulates.

It made my heart sing.

It was Friday afternoon, the first Friday of a new school year.  But I didn't care.  I was too excited to organize!!

I have tried many many many different organization techniques over the years, but this year I am ranting and raving about the Together Teacher.

My friend read this book over the summer and shared everything she learned.

Here's the basics to what she told me:

Get ONE planner with a monthly view and weekly view.  Put your entire school calendar on it AND your entire life calendar on it.  Take this calendar everywhere.

It. Changed. My. Life.

I went out the next day and bought a planner.

I borrowed the book.

Made my Ideal Week and Planning Time Agenda.

It really is wonderful.  Everything I need to know is in one spot.

PLUS, I know when everything will get done.  I still have just as much work to do, but everything has a time and place to get it done.  

I can sleep easy.  What is on my to do list now, will still be here in May!


How do you stay organized?  Are you a together teacher?



 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment