Background

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Monthly Newsletters

Are you looking for an easy and quick way to send home information to parents and students each month?

Look no further than my new Editable Monthly Newsletter pack!  



I've just created the newsletters we will use all year long!  


Each month includes themed graphics from www.mycutegraphics.com as well as fonts from www.amandaandkevin.com!

I get the cutest fonts from Free Scrapbook Fonts! kevinandamanda.com/fonts




At my school, we are required to send home a newsletter to parents as well as post them outside our doors for visitors to see what we are learning about.  

I've made this super easy for you!  Just download the file in powerpoint and edit the word boxes to fit the needs of your classroom! Viola!  You are all set to print and send them out to parents!

I always copy the student's spelling lists for that month on the back of the newsletter, which I've included in the pack!


Click on the picture or here to grab this file!  

It will save you oodles and boodles of time this year communicating with parents!!!



 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment