Background

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Peek at My Week


I'm linkin up with Mrs. Wills for a Peek at My Week!

Week 2 that is!

Most teachers around Texas are headed to school tomorrow for their first full week. 

Not me.  No way Jose!

I'm knee deep into my second full week of school!  



I got the cute peek at my week template here.

I don't have any fancy links in my plans, but that's okay!

This is my first time to join in the fun!

I do have a new TPT product for you that we will be using this week.    

If you teach in the grand ole state of Texas and would like to snag my State and Country Symbols Cut and Sort, click the picture below!  The sort includes both state and national birds, flowers and flags as well as a pictures of each category that are neither a Texas or USA symbol to sort. 


For all of those teachers out there starting up their first full week of school, good luck!  

My thoughts are with you :)







 photo signature1_zps4ea97c0d.png  photo Mac-Header_zps21ed0e8a.png

No comments:

Post a Comment